- Student Forum is open to all students willing to attend. That's right, all students.
- Members can gain STUDENT LEADERSHIP credit on their transcripts for attending all of our meetings each semester. .5 credits per semester, 1 credit per semester for officers.
- If possible, please do not miss any meetings. You can miss no more than two. Any more, you will be expelled from Student Forum
- It is your responsibility to make sure you are checked in at each meeting. Contact an officer if you are marked absent.
- Show your Student ID to your class officer to sign in.
Click here to view the attendance sheet.
- In addition to attendance, Student Forum member will receive points for participation in activities. Students who receive at least 25 points will earn special recognition, a certificate, and a Student Forum pin.
- One point is earned for each meeting you attend.
- An additional point is earned for wearing your Student Forum shirt to the meeting.
- Other points are awarded for participation in Student Forum sponsored events.
Click here to view the points sheet.
- Bagels are first come first serve.
- They are paid for by A.S.B.
- They are purchased from West Coast Bagels.
- Mr. Sewell will yell at you to sit down if you attempt to snatch a bagel after 7:15.